Monday, April 20, 2009

Loving Every Minute

When you're dealing with an energetic 11 month old you try to write when you get the time.  It seems like the only time I can get anything done is during the wee hours of the morning.  What's so funny is when I'm in a coma like sleep that's when her little behind wakes up and I mean she stands to her feet and leans over her bed and yells out, "Mom, Dad, anybody, change my diaper, feed me...get me back to sleep." People say your life changes when you have a child.  Mine has done a complete 360.  It used to be about me.  Can you say NOT ANYMORE.  When I go shopping, forget about getting myself anything, I'm walking straight to the children's section, I'm scoping out the dresses, the socks, shoes, and accessories, before I know I've racked up a bill as long as the Nile.  A lot of moms can relate, we usually sigh when we see the bill but that doesn't mean anything when you see the joy on their faces.  That's when you realize the greatest reward in the world is being a super duper mom and right now I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment